If job security, top pay, excellent benefits, and career advancement while representing a well-known local company is what you’re looking for then Air Experts/Raleigh Heating & Air is the company for you. We pride ourselves taking care of our staff by providing excellent pay and an unmatched benefit package. Our strong support team and amazing customer base keeps our teams busy throughout the year.
We have an opening for a Licensed Plumber to hit the ground running with the backing of some of the best home service professionals in the Triangle and unlimited earning potential.
We also have openings for experienced Plumbers who are willing to grow and earn your license along the way.
Licensed Plumber Representative Responsibilities:
- Provide solutions to residential plumbing & drain problems.
- A service call begins with diagnosing problems then providing a cost estimate to close the sale.
- Make necessary repairs or install new equipment.
- Document estimates and invoices, both in writing and on provided tablet.
- Collect payment and move on to the next call.
Licensed Plumber Requirements:
- NC State plumbing license (preferred)
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a related field
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record
- A positive attitude and stellar work ethic
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Health Insurance – 2 plans to choose from
- Long Term Disability – 100% paid for by company
- Short Term Disability
- Dental – 100% paid for by company
- Vision – 100% paid for by company
- HSA with company contribution
- FSA for Health & Dependent Care
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accidental Injury Insurance
- 401K Retirement with 4% company match
- Life Insurance – portion paid for by company
- Up to 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Paid training
- Company vehicle
- Gas card
- Company phone
- Paid holidays
- Positive work environment
- Advancement opportunities
- Year–round work
- Company profit sharing
- We follow all CDC safety guidelines to protect our employees and customers from COVID-19
United States (Required)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you’re a licensed plumber or plumbing professional and this sounds like the right opportunity for you, easily apply through Indeed or stop by our office at 2730 Rowland Rd. Raleigh 27615 Monday through Friday 9am-5pm to fill out an application. All applicants will be kept strictly confidential.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year