HVAC Jobs and Careers in Raleigh, NCRaleigh Heating & Air is a leading HVAC company with a 23 year track record of growth and success in the Greater Triangle area. We offer an unmatched depth of expertise in heating, cooling, indoor air quality & geothermal installation, service and maintenance. Our coworkers include; professional, factory trained, NATE certified installers & technicians, a knowledgeable sales group, the best customer service team in the industry and a stable, forward–thinking support team.
Are you in search of HVAC jobs in Raleigh, NC? Look no further! We are always looking for qualified individuals to join us, if that could be you, please fill out the information below.
- BCBS Health Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability</li
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accidental Injury Insurance
- 401K Retirement
- Life Insurance
- Up to 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Paid training
- Company vehicle
- Gas card
- Ipad (Service and Maintenance technicians only)
- Company phone
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- Positive work environment
- Advancement opportunities
- Year–round work
- Company profit sharing
Our Available HVAC Jobs in Raleigh, NCWe are currently looking to fill the following positions. Apply today!
- Lead Installer who knows how to manage an installation job start to finish. We only do things right. That includes brazing with nitrogen, confirming the system is working before you leave the jobsite, and communicating essential information with the home owner.
- HVAC Maintenance TechnicianFor the person who wants to become a full–fledged tech, this position allows you to serve Precision Tune–Up customers, while learning service and people skills.
- HVAC Technician. This is for the person who has enough experience to know the job, but not so much that you know everything. This is for an eager, skilled, trained, reliable person who’s also willing to train.
- Dispatch/Customer Service Rep:. For the people person who enjoys discussing product information, and managing the customer experience from the first interaction.