24/7 Air Conditioning Repair in Raleigh, NC
There’s nothing worse than discovering an unexpected AC breakdown during the height of a Raleigh, NC, summer. At Raleigh Heating & Air, we understand the urgency behind your air conditioning repair request. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency AC repair services so families can regain full functionality for their systems when they need it most.
No matter what time of day or night your air conditioning emergency occurs, our team will be there to deliver the long-lasting repairs you need.
If you have an AC emergency, contact the Raleigh Heating & Air team to resolve the problem in no time. Call 919-635-8451 to schedule AC repair in Raleigh, NC, today!
Signs You Need AC Repair in Raleigh
If you have a relatively young system, we recommend protecting your investment by scheduling AC repair rather than replacing the unit.Being able to recognize the signs of needed repair will give you the best chance at regaining full functionality and avoiding the cost of replacement.These signs include:
- Warm air blowing from the unit
- Thermostat not functioning properly
- Poor airflow coming from vents
- Loud noises coming from the AC unit
- Strange odors during operation
- Insufficient humidity control
- Freon or water leaks around the unit
- A sudden spike in cooling expenses
Recognize the signs of needed AC repair impacting your home comfort? Address the problem quickly by scheduling 24/7 air conditioning repair with Raleigh Heating & Air today.
AC Troubleshooting Tips for Raleigh Residents
Our team acts quickly to address all the AC repair requests that come our way. While you’re waiting for our service team to arrive, you can attempt the following air conditioning troubleshooting tips to try to regain functionality on your own:
- Check your thermostat: Sometimes the problem is as simple as your thermostat not being set correctly. Check your thermostat to ensure it’s switched to the proper setting.
- Change thermostat batteries: If you haven’t changed your thermostat batteries in a while, you could be relying on dead batteries, which could be the reason for unit malfunction.
- Replace your filter: Air filters should be replaced at least once every 90 days to ensure proper system efficiency and operation.
- Check your breaker: If the circuit breaker connected to your AC unit has been tripped, you can reset it to see if it fixes the problem.
- Check your vents: Make sure all the air vents in your home are clean and clear of any obstructions that could be blocking your airflow.
If your air conditioning problems aren’t solved after attempting these troubleshooting tricks, contact Raleigh Heating & Air.
Call 919-635-8451 to schedule emergency AC repair today.
24/7 Air Conditioning Repair Services in Raleigh
When you discover an air conditioning malfunction, the last thing you need to hear is, “We’re sorry, but we aren’t available to take your call right now.” At Raleigh Heating & Air, our team is available 24/7 to provide the fast response you need for your air conditioning repair request.
Whether it’s a weekend, weekday, midnight, or mid-morning, we’re here to restore total comfort to your home when you need it most.
When you need same-day air conditioning repair services in Raleigh, NC, there’s only one team for the job: Call Raleigh Heating & Air at 919-635-8451 to schedule 24/7 AC repair today.
Why Choose Raleigh Heating & Air for AC Repair?
For 30 years, Raleigh Heating & Air has offered the exceptional air conditioning services local families trust. Our customers know that when they choose our team for AC repair, they’re choosing:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Fast, local, expertly trained technicians
- Top-quality products from the most trusted manufacturers
- Upfront, honest pricing
- 100% customer satisfaction
Get fast, efficient air conditioning repair by calling 919-635-8451 to schedule AC repair services in Raleigh, NC!
AC Repair FAQs
Do home air conditioners need servicing?
Your home air conditioning system should receive an annual tune-up to prolong the unit’s life span, enhance energy efficiency, reduce cooling expenses, and protect your manufacturer warranty. Contact Raleigh Heating & Air to schedule service today if it’s been longer than one year since your last AC maintenance appointment.
Should I repair my 25-year-old AC?
Most modern air conditioners are designed to last between 15 and 20 years. If your unit is older than 20, we recommend considering replacement rather than repair.
Is it better to repair or replace an AC unit?
It’s recommended that you replace your air conditioner rather than repair it if:
- The unit is older than 20
- You’ve had increased repair requests in recent months/years
- You’ve experienced reduced efficiency despite consistent usage
- The cost to repair your system is 50% of the cost it would be to replace it