- Heating Installation and Replacement
- Heating Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Heat Pump Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance
- Ductless Split Air Conditioning and Heating
- Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Splits
- Propane to Natural Gas Conversion
- Packaged Units
- Photo Gallery
- Maintenance Program
Indoor Air Quality
HVAC Jobs and Careers in Raleigh, NC
Raleigh Heating & Air is a leading HVAC company with a 23 year track record of growth and success in the Greater Triangle area. We offer an unmatched depth of expertise in heating, cooling, indoor air quality & geothermal installation, service and maintenance. Our coworkers include; professional, factory trained, NATE certified installers & technicians, a knowledgeable sales group, the best customer service team in the industry and a stable, forward–thinking support team.
Are you in search of HVAC jobs in Raleigh, NC? Look no further! We are always looking for qualified individuals to join us, if that could be you, please fill out the information below.
We provide benefits that include:
· BCBS Health Insurance
· Long Term Disability
· Short Term Disability
· Critical Illness Insurance
· Accidental Injury Insurance
· 401K Retirement
· Life Insurance
· Up to 4 weeks of paid vacation
· Paid training
· Company vehicle
· Gas card
· Ipad (Service and Maintenance technicians only)
· Company phone
· Tuition reimbursement
· Paid holidays
· Positive work environment
· Advancement opportunities
· Year–round work
· Company profit sharing
Our Available HVAC Jobs in Raleigh, NC
We are currently looking to fill the following positions. Apply today!
- Lead Installer who knows how to manage an installation job start to finish. We only do things right. That includes brazing with nitrogen, confirming the system is working before you leave the jobsite, and communicating essential information with the home owner.
- HVAC Maintenance Technician. For the person who wants to become a full–fledged tech, this position allows you to serve Precision Tune–Up customers, while learning service and people skills.
- HVAC Technician. This is for the person who has enough experience to know the job, but not so much that you know everything. This is for an eager, skilled, trained, reliable person who’s also willing to train.
Raleigh Heating & Air is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.