We hope everyone has a fun and safe Memorial Weekend. Here are some reminders as we enjoy the beginning of Summer.
1) Cooking to the proper temperature is key:
Beef – 145°F
Fish – 145°F
Pork – 160°F
Chicken & Ground Beef – 165°F
2) Keep Everything Clean
3) Keep Hot Food Hot
4) Use propane and charcoal grills in outdoor areas only.
Hitting the Road:
1) Buckle up for safety — and to avoid that ticket.
2) Get a good night’s sleep.
3) Don’t drink and drive.
4) Do a pre-road trip checkup.
Summer Safety for Kids:
1) Lifeguards are a must at pools and beach.
2) Use life jackets when boating.
3) Never leave your child alone in the car.
4) Rip Currents: No. 1 Beach Danger
Don’t forget that we are here for you this weekend too. Our technicians are on call and ready to get you cool this weekend in case of an emergency. 919-878-0008.