Giving Back to the Community
At Raleigh Heating & Air, we are dedicated to the residents of our local communities. In addition to providing top-notch HVAC services for residents when they need them most, we gladly participate in multiple community fundraising events each year.
Raleigh Heating & Air will be hosting a food drive in partnership with Inter-Faith Food Shuttle. We’re kicking off the drive Thursday, March 24, during our company Spring Picnic. All goods received will be picked up by the Inter-Faith Food Shuttle on Friday, April 15.
To further show our support, Raleigh Heating & Air will match $1 for every 1 pound of food donated.
What Can I Donate?
We’ve categorized the most needed items below:
- Tuna, beans, peanut butter, pasta, canned meat
- Whole-grain cereal, oatmeal, grits
- Whole-grain rice & pasta, including pasta sauce
- Fruits & vegetables
- No heavy syrup, no salt added
- Healthy snacks
- Raisins, granola bars, fruit pouches
- Nutritional shakes
- Adult hygiene products
- Infants & kids
- Pedialyte, infant cereal, mac & cheese cups, fruit cups, 100% juice boxes, diapers, wipes
- Hygiene items
- Hand sanitizer, soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant
- Paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, masks, disinfectant wipes, bleach, trash bags, cleaning solutions
Where Do I Drop Off My Donations?
You can show your support by donating food to one of our collection box locations:
Raleigh Heating & Air office:
2730 Rowland Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27615
7 Rupert Road
Raleigh, NC 27603
Service vehicles from Raleigh Heating & Air will also have collection boxes available.
Have a question? Contact us to learn more about this event.