Geothermal – an investment in comfort.
Geothermal Heat Pumps (also referred to as ground-source, geo-exchange, water-source or earth coupled) use the relatively constant temperature of the earth to heat and cool your indoor space. Geothermal Heat Pumps offer these superior benefits:
- Combine a combination heating/cooling and if so equipped, hot water heating system
- Less expensive to operate and maintain
- Reduce total energy costs by 40-70%
- Some can save you up to 80% on your water heating bill
- All components are either buried in the ground or located inside the home
- No flame, flammable fuel or potentially dangerous fuel storage tanks
- Underground pipe carries a 50 year warranty
- Very quiet – no noisy fan units to disturb your outdoor activities
- No exposed equipment outside eliminating the risk of environmental damage or vandalism
Geothermal systems provide precise distribution of comfortable air all year long, eliminating hot spots and cold spots in your home. They will also improve humidity control by maintaining about 50% relative indoor humidity, making your home feel more comfortable than ever.