Tankless Water Heater Repair in Raleigh, NC
If you have a tankless water heater system that needs repair in your Raleigh home, it’s important to find a reliable plumber to resolve the problem quickly. At Raleigh Heating & Air, our team is available 24 hours a day to provide you with the long-lasting tankless water heater repairs you need exactly when you need them. With over 25 years of experience under our belt, we are confident in our ability to repair nearly any problem that arises in your tankless water heater unit.
When you’re seeking tankless water heater repair services in Raleigh, we have the team you need to get the job done right. Call us at 919-635-8451 to schedule emergency tankless water heater repair in Raleigh!
Signs You Need Tankless Water Heater Repair in Raleigh
Fortunately, when it comes to tankless water heater repair, there are obvious signs you can look out for that will indicate it’s time for service. These signs include:
- Warm but not hot water
- Your water heater shuts itself off
- Water temperature fluctuates significantly during a single wash or shower
- Electrical problems in the home, such as tripped circuits or flickering lights
- Strange-tasting or -smelling water supply
If these symptoms sound a little too familiar, it might be time for you to contact the plumbing experts at Raleigh Heating & Air. Call us at 919-635-8451 to schedule emergency tankless water heater repair with our team!
Common Causes of Tankless Water Heater Malfunctions
While it’s helpful to know when your tankless water heater is showing signs of needed service, it’s even more beneficial to understand what causes these problems in the first place so you can avoid them. The following are just some of the most common causes of tankless water heater repair requests:
- Broken heating element
- Sediment buildup due to hard water
- Running too many hot water appliances simultaneously
- Blocked air supply or exhaust
If you’re unsure what’s causing your tankless water heater to malfunction, trust the team at Raleigh Heating & Air to get to the bottom of the problem. Call our team at 919-635-8451 to schedule emergency tankless water heater repair today!
Why Choose Raleigh Heating & Air for Tankless Water Heater Repair?
For nearly 30 years, Raleigh Heating & Air has proudly served the Raleigh area, providing families with powerful plumbing solutions they can trust. We are committed to keeping your household systems in the best working condition possible, offering an unparalleled customer experience through the following unique service benefits:
- 24-hour tankless water heater repairs from fast, local plumbers
- Courteous service technicians trained in the most advanced industry tools and techniques
- Highly knowledgeable plumbing professionals with more than 20 years of industry experience
- Added peace of mind thanks to our high customer ratings
Don’t let your tankless water heater repair needs fall into the wrong hands. Get the expert solutions your home deserves by calling 919-635-8451 to schedule tankless water heater repair with our 24-hour plumbing professionals today!
Schedule Emergency Tankless Water Heater Repair in Raleigh!
When you’re seeking emergency tankless water heater repair in Raleigh, there’s only one team for the job: Raleigh Heating & Air offers the fast, reliable repair services that families need to regain full system functionality in no time. Allow our team to bring hot water access back to your Raleigh residence by calling us at 919-635-8451 to schedule tankless water heater repair!
Tankless Water Heater FAQs
Can a tankless water heater run out of hot water?
One of the greatest benefits of installing a tankless water heater is that they heat water on-demand, meaning you should never run out of hot water supply. However, if your tankless water heater was installed too far from your shower, is older than 20 years, or is otherwise malfunctioning, you may need to schedule water heater repair services with our team.
Should I repair or replace my tankless water heater?
You should consider replacing your tankless water heater if any of the following scenarios apply:
- Your tankless water heater is older than 20 years old
- The unit is showing signs of rust or corrosion
- Your unit fails to produce hot water
- The water heater has had increased repair requests in recent years/months
- The cost to repair your tankless water heater is 50% or more than the cost it would be to replace the unit
What is the life span of a tankless water heater?
With annual system maintenance, your tankless water heater unit should last more than 20 years. After the 20-year mark, many systems begin to deteriorate: If your system is older than 20, you may need to schedule tankless water heater replacement services sooner than later.